Center for Living
Working at The Center for Living and Rehabilitation a member of Allaire Health Services, means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that than with us. You will be an integral member of our team and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each day. Our success is a result of hiring great people that sets us apart.
Under the direction of the LPN or RN and in conjunction with the residents'/patients' plan of care, the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides or assists the resident/patient in basic nursing and restorative duties.
In addition, we appreciate our staff which is why we provide sign on and retention bonuses and we are committed to their success and offer extensive training that includes leadership development, and skills training while working in a collaborative environment. We also host employee meals, contests, and team building events. We would love for you to consider joining our team!
- Starting at $15 an hour
- Shift Differentials
- $1,000 Sign-On BONUS
- Flexible Schedule
- PTO - Holiday, Sick and Vacation Pay
- Tuition Assistance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Term Disability, Life Insurance and Retirement Savings available
- The CNA provides or assists the resident/patient in basic nursing and restorative duties.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Prior CNA experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to obtain a valid Vermont State Certified Nursing Assistant License by date of employment required.
- Qualified current heart saver Adult AED or equivalent