Center for Living
Working at The Center for Living and Rehabilitation a member of Allaire Health Services, means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that than with us. You will be an integral member of our team and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each day. Our success is a result of hiring great people that sets us apart.
In addition, we appreciate our staff which is why we provide sign on and retention bonuses and we are committed to their success and offer extensive training that includes leadership development, and skills training while working in a collaborative environment. We also host employee meals, contests, and team building events. We would love for you to consider joining our team!
- Up to $37 an hour
- Shift Differentials.
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $5,000 Tuition Assistance Available Annually.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance Available
- PTO - Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- 401K Retirement Savings with matching program
- The RN staff nurse is responsible for delivery of resident/patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- The RN staff nurse provides resident, patient and family teaching.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Previous experience in Long-Term care facility preferred.
- Ability to obtain a valid Vermont State Registered Nursing License by date of employment required.
- Health Care Provider BLS certification required within 90 days of hire.